Able Church will be opening for services starting April 30th, and with the opening we have established covid rules that we will be enforcing as a requirement to attend service. These rules are for everyone’s protection and they are in keeping with most group home requirements. At Able Church safety precautions are paramount in our attempt to keep our population safe. If you are uncomfortable with these procedures and/or are unwilling or unable to conform to these procedures, we ask you to refrain from coming to church at this time. We are not judging anyone’s reason’s for doing or not doing protocols for covid. However, we are asking for everyone’s cooperation with these rules. As always, you can contact Pastor Tim if you have any questions. If you cannot be with us at The Able Church, be sure to watch our live stream every Friday evening at 6:45PM on our Facebook page. Thank you for your understanding.
Able Church’s Covid Protocols:
1. Unless you have been fully vaccinated, everyone must wear a mask while at church and if riding in an Able volunteer’s vehicle. For the protection of the passengers, we are asking that all drivers wear masks as well.
2. At the arrival of Able Church, everyone will have a temperature check done and anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed to attend that night.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and it is encouraged that everyone uses it at the time of check-in.
4. As you come into the Sanctuary, you will notice the chairs are separated to allow for social distancing. Please do not move the chairs together unless you are sitting next to someone from your group home who you normally interact with daily and know is safe from any covid issues.
5. Group homes, please monitor your people coming to Able Church that day. All group homes will be contacted the day of Able Church and asked the following health questions of the people they are sending that day.
6. If you live in an apartment, you will be asked these questions at check-in.
Please do not send anyone to Able Church who are exhibiting these symptoms.
• Muscle or body aches
• Loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• A temperature of 100 degrees or higher
• Difficulty breathing
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
Anyone dropping off church goers that evening is asked to stay with their group until check-in is complete and everyone is cleared to attend that evening.